10 Steps To Happines Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment and the remaining 40 percent is how we choose to respond. In his TED talk, he summarized fulfillment and happiness as “consisting of knowing what your highest strengths are and using them to belong to, and in the service of, something larger than you are.” There…Read More
JP LOGAN – LIVE AND LOVE – Inspirational Thoughts
Peace Of Mind by Brian Tracy Peace of mind is the highest human good and it is your normal, natural condition. Ask yourself, “Do you want to be right, or do you want to be happy?” The kindest thing you can do for the people you care about is to become a happy, joyous… person. You can’t give away something that you don’t have; you can’t make others happy if…Read More
You must be logged in to post a comment.