Peace Of Mind by Brian Tracy
Depictions Of A Real Man by Real Talk
It seems like the essence of being a real man is being stripped and watered down.
Qualities and characteristics of men change from decade to decade. This of course is dependent on where abouts your living, as different cultures have different roles for men. There are however certain characteristics of a man that are uniform, no matter where in the world one lives.
1) A real man doesn’t make excuses. He is soley responsible for his actions, and although sometimes situations may be out of a man’s hands, he’s gotta step up to the plate and own up to his faults. Read More
Four Keys to Success By Brian Tracy
The great keys to success to change your life have always been the same.
- Decide exactly what you want and where you want to go.
- Set a deadline and make a plan to get there. (Remember, a goal is just a dream with a deadline.)
- Take action on your plan; do something everyday to move toward your goal.
- Resolve in advance that you will persist until you succeed, that you will never, ever give up.