JP-LOGAN Mindset-Peak-Performance-Strategist

#Revolutionary #Manifest A #Wealth #Mindset ~ #JP LOGAN #FightBack2018

Transform Your Mindset and Manifest Exponential Wealth in 2018!   The reality you’ve been living with in the past is based on 3 things: The story you’re telling (yourself and […]

09-11-2011-We-Will-Never-Forget-JP-LOGAN-Global

09-11-2017 We Will Never Forget ~ JP LOGAN

On September 11, 2001, terrorists took the lives of nearly 3,000 people on American soil. We Are The People And WE Will NEVER Forget! The Pentagon was one of those […]

++#JPLOGAN #Revolutionaries #Motivation “#FREEDOM”

FREEDOM The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You trade in your sense for an act. […]

++#JPLOGAN: Celebrating Natonal #Womens Month: “#Phenomenal #Woman” by #MayaAngelou 

Phenomenal Woman By Maya Angelou Pretty women wonder where my secret lies. I’m not cute or built to suit a fashion model’s size But when I start to tell them, […]

++#JPLOGAN: #Business #Busyness by #BenjaminCardullo

Since the introduction of technology, working professionals are expected to be available around the clock. In fact, France, in an effort to protect their workers, passed a new law barring […]

JP-LOGAN-Appreciation

++#JPLOGAN Midnight #Motivation: #Appreciation

Top Ways to Stay Motivated at Work When You Don’t Feel Appreciated. According to a Gallup Poll of American workers, 65 percent of people report feeling a lack of appreciation at work. […]

#SerenaWilliams #Tennis “Still The Best” #Vogue via #JPLOGAN #KGBN

The women’s draw revolves around a familiar question: Which version of Serena Williams will show up?  If it’s the one who dispatched Angelique Kerber in vintage fashion at the Wimbledon […]

Happiness JP LOGAN

#Happiness #Motivation #KGBN #MillionaireMindJPLOGAN

10 Steps To Happines Martin Seligman, the father of positive psychology, theorizes that 60 percent of happiness is determined by our genetics and environment and the remaining 40 percent is […]

%d bloggers like this: